Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Black Tony Loses His Cool
- Rickey Smiley Prank Call (7/17/18)
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Jackie Christie’s Play Brings The Group Together Peacefully
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Reunion Recap: Spice Keeps It Real About Tommie’s Bad Behavior
- No Strings Attached: Man Tied His Gun To A Balloon To Make Suicide Look Like A Murder
- 90’s Kids Rejoice: ‘Rugrats’ Has Been Green-Lit For New Episodes And A Live-Acton Movie
- Wiz Khalifa Talks About How He Stays Connected With His Son [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kulture Konspiracies: 11 Questions The Culture STILL Needs Answers To
- Papa John’s Founder Is Now Crying Greasy, White Tears
- 4 Years After NYPD Choked Her Son To Death, Eric Garner’s Mom Gets Closer To Justice