Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Snubs The Group For Her Secret Bachelorette Trip
- Vitamin Of The Day: Time Management Is Key
- Vitamin Of The Day: Everything is Not For Everybody
- Leah’s Lemonade: Oscars Struggling To Find A New Host
- Leah’s Lemonade: Ty Dolla $ign Indicted On Drug Charges in Georgia
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- Meek Mill Speaks On Nicki Minaj’s New Man
- 2 White Terrorists Charged With Hate Crime For Harassing Black Woman
- Cardi B Responds to Offset’s Apology at Rolling Loud & Backlash
- Police Kill Black Teen But Charge 16-Year-Old Girl With Murder For The Shooting