Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Street Style Sunday: Durham
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Bijou Star Exclusive: Traci Braxton Opens Up About Being Molested As A Child & Iyanla Vanzant Fixing Her Life
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Texas Superintendent Resigns After Racist Deshaun Watson Comment Goes Viral
- Don’t Miss The Durham College Fair Happening Next Sunday!
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Give Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]