It’s that time again for Church Announcements! Bernice Jenkins spoke about the church looking for dark-skinned members that could possibly be from Wakanda. She also would like them to have an s-curl and push waves, but dried up.
A $35 reward is being offered after someone stole the food for the anniversary dinner. The thief got away with potato salad, swirled ham, cornbread and more. She also spoke about a church member that passed after swallowing his dentures.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Bernice Jenkins Church Announcements Inspired By Ella Mai’s “Booed Up” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: “Maya Angelou” Shares “Black Panther” Poem With Bernice Jenkins [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Church Announcements: What To Do With Money Saved From Boycotting Starbucks [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kenny Smith (TNT host) doesn’t think Bronny James will make it to the NBA
- Okay Joe! President and First Lady are Heading to NC this Friday!
- KRS-One Schools The Crowd At BIMBÉ 2023 [VIDEO]
- Gunna Drops New Single Addressing YSL Rico Case, Plea Deal & Haters!
- Win Tickets To See Toosii Live At The Ritz August 10th!
- Triangle Restaurant Week Kicks Off June 5th!
- 1976: Natalie Cole Makes History, Wins Best New Artist
- Kanye West Sued For Throwing Woman’s Phone
- Future & Metro Boomin Joint Album Confirmed By Metro Boomin
- 1974: Stevie Wonder Makes History… Again | Black Music Month
Church Announcements: Dark-Skinned Members Needed For “Black Panther” Play [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Check Out Da Brat’s Baby Shower
Great White Shark Spotted at Myrtle Beach Just Before Memorial Day Weekend
Tyler Perry, Diddy, 50 Cent, Shaquille O’Neal, trying to buy BET
Dani Leigh Locked Up For DUI!
53rd Annual Bimbe Cultural Arts Festival
Rick Ross Gets Permit To Host Car Show On His Property
Puppies Ready For Adoption at Second Chance Shelter!
Rocky Mount Attractions Open Memorial Day Weekend