After the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about depression. Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about the signs to look for when someone might be depressed or wanting to commit suicide. One listener called in to ask what are some things you can do if you’re showing signs of depression, but don’t have the money for help.
Dr. Alduan told the caller that it’s good to realize something is wrong and to confess how you feel because a lot of men don’t. He suggested going to a church where they could possibly have someone there to help you. If you are in need of help make sure you go get it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- People Want Trump Arrested For Tax Evasion After NY Times Reveals He’s A Broke Fraud
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- Keyondra Lockett Creates Athleisure Line That Combats Colorism
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- The Morning Hustle & 300 Present: The Song Contest Winner Sunny Dizzle [VIDEO]
- Tee Grizzley ft. Big Sean “Trenches,” Lil Yachty & Krispylife Kidd “Krispy Boat,” & More
- Listeners & Attorney Ben Crump React To Breonna Taylor Not Receiving Justice [VIDEO]
- Breonna Taylor Case Causes Nationwide Protests After Cops Go Unprosecuted
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. Singer-songwriter KehlaniSource: 1 of 9
2. Actor Wentworth MillerSource: 2 of 9
3. UFC fighter Ronda RouseySource: 3 of 9
4. Actress Halle BerrySource: 4 of 9
5. Rapper EminemSource: 5 of 9
6. Comedian Richard PryorSource: 6 of 9
7. Rapper Kanye WestSource: 7 of 9
8. Actor Robin WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Rock star Kurt CobainSource: 9 of 9
Dr. Alduan Tartt: “It Is Manly To Admit That You Have Feelings” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com