J. Prince has been in the music game for quite sometime. He spoke to Headkrack about the time he was hanging out and heard from the streets that things could possibly happen to Biggie. J. Prince mentioned that he spoke to Diddy about it because he didn’t want to know something and not share it with Biggie’s team.
He recalls warning Diddy and believed at that time received it.
They felt secure at the time, but Biggie still ended up being murdered and we still don’t know who committed this crime. Headkrack spoke about how he believes if Tupac and Biggie got the chance to go into a room and settle things both would still be with us.
J. Prince also spoke out about the Pusha T and Drake beef. After speaking about it he began receiving threatening text messages. He mentioned it doesn’t mean nothing to him and said, “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- ‘GTA’ Vibes: SpotemGottem Put In Cuffs After Trying To Flee Police On A Jet Ski
- John Krasinski Was Cast As SPOILER In ‘Doctor Strange’ Due To Popular Demand
- Doing Too Much: Machine Gun Kelly A Bloody Mess After Smashing Glass On His Face During Performance
- Sneaker Recession?: StockX Lays Off 8% Of Its Workforce
- Rapper Big Boi and Sherlita Patton Divorce, Keep Things Classy
- I Had Too Many Drinks & Can’t Remember If We Had Sex!
- LO Down: Lil TJay Still Unconscious After Being Shot, Music Exec Chaka Zulu Shot In Atlanta & More.
- Here’s The Story Behind Kendrick Lamar’s Diamond Crown of Thorns
- Lizzo Makes Her Debut on ‘Carpool Karaoke’, Shouts Out Beyoncé
J. Prince Tells How He Tried To Warn Biggie His Life Was In Danger [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com