Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
- Cardi B Is the First Female Rapper To Go Diamond Twice And Twitter Is Here For It
- Hard Drive Of 2Pac’s Former Bodyguard To Be Auctioned Containing Late Rapper’s Rare Music & Photos
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Jessica Watkins, The First Black Woman That Will Live On The International Space Station
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Keep It To Yourself” | Episode 44
- Wendy Williams Spotted Leaving A Wellness Center In Miami, Says She’s ‘Doing Fabulous’
- Asking For A Friend: Dating For Six Months & Still No Commitment?
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Mold Complaints At Virginia Commonwealth University Get Dorm Shut Down For The Entire Academic Year
- Everything We Know About The Oxford High School Shooting In Michigan