Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Dies At Age 76
- Career Expo Job Fair Held Today
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her
- Green Eyes: How Safaree & Nicki Minaj War Gives Lessons On Insecurity
- Gunman Takes 11 Shots At Tekashi69 And 50 Cent!
- The Craziest And Shadiest Diva Moments From The “Got 2B Real” YouTube Series
- Teyana Taylor Drops Out Of Tour With Jeremih Because Of Beef
- Will Safaree’s Apology Get Nicki Minaj Back? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Locations For Free Back To School Supplies and Backpack Give Away
- Awkward Game Show Clips: This Question About The Obamas Would’ve Never Stumped A Black Man