Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- #OprahWinfrey Is Now One Of The Worlds Richests People! [VIDEO]
- Chicken And Waffle Mix (6/19/18)
- Black Tony (6/19/18)
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Tommie Must Face Her (Alleged) Alcoholism If She Wants To Film Again
- Rapper XXXTentacion Shot And Killed…Hear The 911 Call
- Rapper Jimmy Wopo Shot And Killed In Pittsburgh
- Straight From His Dialysis Treatment – Freeway Shares Encouraging Words At Meek Mill Rally
- Protesters Deliver Petition To Drop Charges Against Woman In Violent Waffle House Arrest
- Hip-Hop Reacts To XXXTentacion’s Murder
- Will T.I. Being Caught With Another Woman Hurt “The Family Hustle”? [EXCLUSIVE]