Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- ‘GTA’ Vibes: SpotemGottem Put In Cuffs After Trying To Flee Police On A Jet Ski
- John Krasinski Was Cast As SPOILER In ‘Doctor Strange’ Due To Popular Demand
- Doing Too Much: Machine Gun Kelly A Bloody Mess After Smashing Glass On His Face During Performance
- Sneaker Recession?: StockX Lays Off 8% Of Its Workforce
- Rapper Big Boi and Sherlita Patton Divorce, Keep Things Classy
- I Had Too Many Drinks & Can’t Remember If We Had Sex!
- LO Down: Lil TJay Still Unconscious After Being Shot, Music Exec Chaka Zulu Shot In Atlanta & More.
- Here’s The Story Behind Kendrick Lamar’s Diamond Crown of Thorns
- Lizzo Makes Her Debut on ‘Carpool Karaoke’, Shouts Out Beyoncé