Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Marsai Martin Working On Unscripted Show About Black Women Who Have Made History
- Chuck D Shares His Thoughts On The Political Climate Heading Into The 2020 Election [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Lo’ Down: NeNe Leakes Slams Andy Cohen & Wendy Williams [VIDEO]
- A$AP Ferg ft. Tyga “Dennis Rodman,” T.I. ft. Young Thug “Ring” & More
- ‘Girlfriends’ Star Reggie Hayes Diagnosed With Congestive Heart Failure
- Breonna Taylor’s Black Neighbor Breaks His Silence: ‘My Apartment Was Hit Too’
- Kanye West Visits Haiti, Gets Tour From President
- Chicago Church That Held Emmett Till’s Funeral Placed On List Of U.S. Endangered Sites
- Trump Campaign Staffer Who Once Targeted Black Voters With ‘Dark Posts’ Is Hospitalized Over Suicide Concerns
- Rick Ross Clowns Tory Lanez Over ‘Daystar’ Album: “Your Sh*t Went Double Acrylic”