Ne-Yo’s new album “Good Man,” is showing his transition. He spoke about how this album is for everyone and he’s sharing a story with fans that he hopes they enjoy. Ne-Yo mentioned that for the first time he’s realizing that he gives a damn about someone. The R&B star even admitted to being good to a woman, but then cheating on her in the past.
He puts 100% of himself into this relationship and never did that before.
Ne-Yo also talked about how a lot of women he dated had to suffer for him to get to this point in his life. One fan reached out and told him that he should apologize to all of them and Ne-Yo believes on this album he gave a huge apology. Self-reflection has helped him be the man he is today.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Meek Mill’s New Documentary Is Coming To Amazon
- J. Cole Talks Going Platinum With No Features, Grammys And More In GQ
- Did R. Kelly Sleep With Aaliyah’s Mom? The Troubled Singer Says Responds To Rumors
- #JordynWoods Offered MILLIONS For #Kardashian Tell-All!! PICS
- Season 4 of Queen Sugar Premieres June 12th
- White Woman Caught On Video In Racist Rant Could Face Charges, Police Say
- Kyle Massey of “That’s So Raven” Accused of Sending Nude Photos to 13-Year-Old In New Lawsuit
- Jess Hilarious Discusses How She’s Grown Personally During Her Rise To Fame [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jess Hilarious Accused of Racism After Posting Video of Sikh Man Boarding Her Flight
- Report: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Denies Suicide Attempt [Update]