Cardi B is 9 months pregnant and can’t wait to meet her baby girl. Her and Offset were on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine looking amazing. In an article she mentioned that she’s tired of people telling her she’s 4th in line for a child support check. Cardi B has a career of her own and will continue to make money.
She also expressed that after her daughter is born she will be traveling with her. Cardi B plans on having her on the tour bus and the only time she won’t be around is when she’s on stage, getting her hair or makeup done. Gary With Da Tea didn’t agree with how she’s doing that but he continued.
Mary J. Blige is also making headlines as her divorce is finalized. She will now have to pay him over $100,000 a month possibly for spousal support. Rickey Smiley doesn’t think its right but that’s what happened.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ahead of Chauvin Verdict, Florida Enacts ‘Racist’ Law Protecting Drivers Who Hit BLM Protesters
- Christopher John Rogers Is The Latest Designer To Have A Capsule Collection With Taget
- The Lo Down: Youngboy Never Broke Again Pens An Alleged Letter From Jail Addressing Wendy Williams
- Hip Hop Spot: Black Rob Passes Away at 51 + Memorial for DMX planned at Barclays Center
- Creative Director And Stylist J. Bolin Hosted A Fashion Show Via Instagram And It Was Everything!
- Lori Lightfoot Won’t Step Down As Pressure Builds Around Reform In Wake Of Adam Toledo Shooting
- MODEL MONDAY: Somalia Knight Started A Fashion Club In High School, Now She’s A Model
- Republicans Are Raging Mad ‘Confrontational’ Maxine Waters Said Minnesota Protesters ‘Cannot Go Away’
- Viral Video Of Bobcat Attacking Couple Took Place In North Carolina
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
How Cardi B Is Going To Balance Motherhood & Touring [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com