T.I. came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to speak on acting and activism. He is known for addressing social justice issues and has some thoughts on how corporations depend on Black lives. T.I. is using his platform to speak about certain issues and he hopes that everyone is listening and understanding how they can be apart of this movement.
He mentioned that the call to action should be Black people spending less money at corporations that don’t consider our Black lives, rights, and more. Black people spend over $1.2 trillion dollars and White CEO’s and more depend on those dollars to get bonuses. If we don’t spend that money, they won’t get those bonuses and it will effect their lives.
T.I. also believe Black people should be fighting for higher level positions. He wants people to know that we have the power we just need to use it. What are your thoughts on what T.I. said?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- I Am Carolina’s Black History: Dr. Annice H. Williams
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST: Gunna
- First Trailer For Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone Reboot
- Wendy Williams Is Coming Back!
- I Am Carolina’s Black History : Erin Barksdale
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Tamera Mowry Drinks Her Sister Breast Milk Hoping It Will Cure Her Sickness
T.I. – Birthday Bash ATL [PHOTOS]
1. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 1 of 8
2. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 2 of 8
3. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 3 of 8
4. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 4 of 8
5. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 5 of 8
6. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 6 of 8
7. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 7 of 8
8. T.I. – Birthday Bash ATLSource: 8 of 8
T.I. Breaks Down How To Get Black Lives To Matter To Corporations [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com