Detective Chris Anderson is back and giving us safety tips that can save your life. Rickey Smiley talked about how when his daughters and nieces go out he tells them to valet if they can so no one is following them back to their car late at night. Anderson mentioned that people are checking and watching you at all times and in social settings like parties you must watch yourself.
He spoke about if you’re going out try to leave with a group of friends instead of by yourself. While at the party try to keep and eye on each other. If you’re drinking at the party never leave your beverage unattended because someone could possibly slip something in it. Even if you leave it for a second just go get another one.
80 % of people that are robbed know their attacker. Make sure you turn off your locations when using social media and try not to use it as much. Da Brat spoke about how when she was on social media one day and it told everyone where she was. Use these safety tips at all times and be aware of your surroundings.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Street Style Sunday: Durham
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Bijou Star Exclusive: Traci Braxton Opens Up About Being Molested As A Child & Iyanla Vanzant Fixing Her Life
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Texas Superintendent Resigns After Racist Deshaun Watson Comment Goes Viral
- Don’t Miss The Durham College Fair Happening Next Sunday!
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Give Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]