It’s time for Gary With Da Tea to spill his tea! He spoke about Cardi B and how she’s being very private since having her baby, Kulture Kiara Cephus. She recently posted a video on Instagram and filmed a doll talking about her MTV VMA nominations.
Da Brat mentioned that maybe she didn’t want to show her face that day and it’s okay to do that. Cardi B shares a lot with fans and this was one time where she wasn’t prepared. Gary also spoke about Faith Evans and Stevie J getting married in Las Vegas.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jumpin’ The Broom! Tammy Rivera And Waka Flocka Renew Their Vows
- Erykah Badu Tries To Clarify Her R. Kelly Comments: ‘I Want Healing For You & Anyone You Hurt’
- #RememberWhen: Ol’ Dirty Bastard Interrupts The 1998 Grammys After Puff Daddy Wins ‘Best Rap Album’
- PnB Rock Arrested For Stolen Gun and Marijuana Possession
- All The Road Closures In Atlanta During Super Bowl Week
- Kamala Harris Is Officially Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- Motivational Monday: 10 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (Quotes)
- 8 Fascinating Facts About Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. You Need To Know
- What Does ‘Dog Walk You’ Mean ?
- St. Louis TV Reporter Issues An Apology For Referring To The Civil Rights Legend As “Martin Luther Coon Jr.” [VIDEO]
Is Cardi B Going Too Far For Her Privacy? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com