Bernice Jenkins is back and giving us the Church Announcements! She spoke about certain women at the church picnic wearing bikinis. Bernice mentioned that it was so upsetting to see because they didn’t need to have it on and should cover up.
She also talked about the weddings happening next year and how everyone with matching names were getting together. The jubilee next year will have a performance by Jermaine Dupri and everyone got really excited. Bernice also mentioned that the church hotline is back up and if you are obsessed with the Drake “In My Feelings” song and challenge you can get help.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Organizers Warn Against Underestimating Low Turnout At Justice For J6 Rally
- Brian Kemp Spreads Public Health Disinformation In References To Nonexistent AIDS Vaccine
- Discriminatory Voter ID Law Once Again Struck Down In North Carolina
- U.S. To Remove Thousands Of Haitians In Texas Seeking Asylum, But ‘There Is Nothing To Go Back To’
- Florida Rapper SpotEmGottEm Reportedly Shot In Miami
- Gabrielle Union Fuses Athleisure And Sparkles In Her Latest Stella McCartney Look
- Katt Williams Weighs In On Mythical ‘Verzuz’ Against Kevin Hart
- Yung Bleu Talks Family, Cars, Music with Drake and The Moon Boy Tour
- Video Shows A Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- CBS to Retool ‘The Activist’ From Competition to Documentary Following Backlash