Bernice Jenkins is back and she’s got on new draws for the Church Announcements! She spoke about the members of the church using their rent money to play Powerball. The pastor said that if they get kicked out their homes they are allowed to sleep in the fellowship hall.
A home going service was almost planned for one of the members homes that was found in the basement and looked dead. Right before they embalmed him he woke up and mentioned that the refer put him out. We are also praying for another member that passed away at the age of 96 from hairline cancer, bad feet, muscle spasms and so much more.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ben Crump Details Why Charges Must Be Brought Against Police Who Shot Couple In Suburban Chicago
- Kim Kardashian’s Private Island Birthday Bash During Pandemic Draws Internet Backlash [WATCH]
- Attorney Ben Crump Shares Details On The Police Shooting Of Walter Wallace In Philly [WATCH]
- De La Soul Drops “Remove 45” ft. Styles P, Talib Kweli, Pharoahe Monch, Mysonne & Chuck D
- Swae Lee Tells Us Why We Should Dance Like No One’s Watching, Talks New Music, How he’s surviving Covid-19
- Pop Smoke ft. Quavo “Aim For The Moon,” Chief Keef “Lola Bunny” & More
- Peep Pics Of Kyrie Irving’s New Nike Kyrie 7 Signature Sneaker
- Juice WRLD Mother Sits Down In Her Very First Interview After Sons Death
- Tobe Nwigwe Steals The Show With “Try Jesus” And “Eat” At The BET Hip Hop Awards [WATCH]
- Top Scary Movies To Watch On Halloween
It's Bernice Jenkins: Your Favorite Church Lady! [PHOTOS]
1. Bernice Jenkins At The 29th Annual Stellar Awards (2014)1 of 1
Church Announcements: Man Passes Out From Reefer And Almost Gets Embalmed [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com