According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that four victims were injured and one suspect is in custody. Witnesses are sharing that the shooter was a white man in a business suit and opened fire in the lobby. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
Cincinnati Police have confirmed that the gunman is deceased. Officers engaged in gunfire with the suspect. Three other victims have passed away from injuries sustained. Two other victims are being treated at University of Cincinnati hospital.
Watch live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Vitamin Of The Day: Mistakes Are Apart Of The Building Process
- Police Arrest A Man Filmed Kicking A 78-Year-Old Woman In The Face On The Subway
- Puppy Love: Weird Facts About Puppies That May Make You Love Them More
- Jordan Peele’s “Us!” Thursday Box Office Makes Millions!!!!
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Listen To Black Women | If A Man Cheats, Does That Mean He Doesn’t Love You?
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
Several Dead After Shooting at Fifth Third Bank Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on wiznation.com