According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that four victims were injured and one suspect is in custody. Witnesses are sharing that the shooter was a white man in a business suit and opened fire in the lobby. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
Cincinnati Police have confirmed that the gunman is deceased. Officers engaged in gunfire with the suspect. Three other victims have passed away from injuries sustained. Two other victims are being treated at University of Cincinnati hospital.
Watch live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3 To 10 Years In Prison For Sexual Assault Conviction
- Cop Fired For Racism Raises Questions About Implicit Bias Training
- Nicki Minaj Keeps Her Promise
- ‘Boomerang’ is Coming TV
- Chicken And Waffle Mix (9/25/18)
- Watch Will Smith Bungee Jump Into His Big 50!
- Paternity Test Tuesday (9/25/2018)
- National Voter Registration Day
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Brooke Valentine Derails Bridget Kelly’s London Press Opportunity
- Voices: Jay Rock “Redemption Is The Best Album of 2018”
Several Dead After Shooting at Fifth Third Bank Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on wiznation.com