According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that four victims were injured and one suspect is in custody. Witnesses are sharing that the shooter was a white man in a business suit and opened fire in the lobby. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
Cincinnati Police have confirmed that the gunman is deceased. Officers engaged in gunfire with the suspect. Three other victims have passed away from injuries sustained. Two other victims are being treated at University of Cincinnati hospital.
Watch live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- Michelle Obama’s “Becoming” Book Tour Adds More Dates
- FBI Investigates Neo-Nazis Who Stomped Black Man While Celebrating ‘Martyr’s Day’
- Why Bread, Eggs, Milk… And Wine?
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- ‘Pool Patrol Paula,’ The White Woman Who Beat A Black Teen And Bit A Cop, Gets No Real Punishment
- Lit Mix Part (2)
- Lit Mix From @jbreezy975
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- Anything For Selenas: Family Creates Epic Selena Christmas Lights Display [VIDEO]
- Campus Racism Thrives Under Trump As Black Students Are Increasingly Targeted
Several Dead After Shooting at Fifth Third Bank Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on wiznation.com