Halloween is just a few weeks away!
Celebrate the spookiest holiday of the year with free treats and seasonal food and drinks at your favorite restaurant.
* Baskin-Robbins: Get $1.50 ice cream scoops on Halloween! October’s Flavor of the Month is Trick Oreo Treat, featuring a vanilla ice cream base packed with crumbled pieces of orange crème-filled Oreo cookies, Baby Ruth and Butterfinger candy pieces. Plus, the Fang-Tastic Monster Cake is back!
* Bass Pro Shops: Go to your nearest participating Bass Pro Shops and enjoy the free Great Pumpkin Celebration (Oct. 20 and 21, and Oct. 26 through 31). The event features free crafts, free pictures with the Peanuts gang and more.
* A&W: The Apple Crumble Sundae features vanilla soft serve topped with caramel sauce, apple crumble, whipped cream and a classic cherry. Available through Nov. 25.
* Chili’s: The $5 Great Pumpkin ‘Rita combines Monin Pumpkin Spice Syrup, Lunazul Silver Tequila, Triple Sec and a splash of Captain Morgan. Get it through the month of October.
* Chuck E. Cheese’s: Chucktober is back this month. Guest who show up in costume during October will get 50 free tickets.
* Dunkin’ Donuts: Try the new Halloween Oreo Donut and enjoy the return of the Spider Donut.
* IHOP: Scary Face Pancakes are back! All kids 12 and under will get a free Scary Face Pancake between 7am and 10pm on October 31. One pancake per child. Dine-in customers only.
* Captain D’s: This Halloween deal starts Oct. 26 and runs through Nov. 6. With the purchase of an adult meal and a coupon that will be posted on social media, get a kid’s meal for $1.99.
* Chipotle: Boorito is coming back to Chipotle on Halloween. This year, customers who wear a costume from 3 p.m. to close can get a $4 entrée, which includes burritos, bowls, salads and orders of tacos.
* Krispy Kreme: Wear a costume to participating locations on Halloween and get a free doughnut of your choice. The chain also has released several Halloween special doughnuts including the Trick-or-Treat Doughnut, Monster Batter Doughnut and Jack-O-Lantern Doughnut.
* Mimi’s Cafe: Kids eat free on Halloween with the purchase of an adult entrée.