Over the years Tina Knowles has done her “Corny Joke Time” with us for The Gram!
It’s funny, Mama Knowles started just being a supportive mom of Destiny’s Child and creating their concert costumes.
Now she’s traveling the world with her handsome husband Richard Lawson and proving comic relief for those moments that a corny joke will put a smile on your face.
Her latest featuring granddaughter, Blue Ivy Carter, is the cutest “knock knock joke” ever.
Blue : ” Knock Knock”
Mama Knowles : “Who’s there? ”
“How does a duck pay for her lipstick?”
“How does a billboard talk?”
Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- #GeorgeZimmerman Uses Fake Profile On Tinder To Get Dates ! #TRYAGAIN #Tinder Removes The Profile
- The Fight Is Still On! Rapper #Gherbo Released From Jail, Claims His Ex #AriFletcher Stole His Jewelry!
- #ArianaGrande Allegedly Got Paid $4 Billion Dollars More Than #Beyonce For #Coachella !
- Court Dismisses Charge Against Parolee Wounded In Nipsey Hussle Shooting
- Two Arrested In March Shooting Death Of 14-Year-Old Raleigh Boy
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- These Jokes Write Themselves: Lil Yachty Revealed Just How Much Of “Act Up” He Wrote For The City Girls
- America Speaks: Folks Make Fun Of The HEAVILY Redacted Mueller Report With Spot-On Parodies
- Eva Marcille Reveals Kevin McCall Assaulted Her While Her Daughter Was In Her Arms
- Issa Rae Shares What It Was Like Working With Marsai Martin, Raps On Spot [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]