Nikki Bella is retiring.
The 35-year-old announced that she will retire from the WWE during the season finale of Total Bellas over the weekend.
“I just feel like I’m too old for that travel,” she said to her family at dinner, “So I realized like, why am I doing this — I don’t feel good.”
“I really am ready to hang up the jersey. Like, I can say it fully.” She continued. “Here’s to closing one chapter and the next one opening.”
Nikki joined the WWE back in 2007 and since then has been a 2-time WWE Divas champion and along with her twin sister Brie Bella, one of the most popular women in the history of the company.
- Cardi B Shades The Shaderoom Owner
- Rapper #BunB Shoots Intruder In His Home And Suspected Arrested
- Offset Reportedly Facing Felony Gun Charge
- Congrats Are In Order For #LiraGalore And #QualityControl CEO #PierreThomas As They Welcome A Baby Girl !
- Looks Like Serena Williams’ Daughter Is Ready For Tennis…Kinda
- Police Once Investigated Anonymous Call That Kevin Hunter Poisoned Wendy Williams
- Loni Love: Sisters, You Don’t Have To Settle For ‘Struggle’ Love
- Clark Atlanta Students Turn Up With The Cast Of The Intruder Movie
- National Drug Take Back Day Saturday, April 27
- Elizabeth Warren’s Plan To Cancel Student Loan Debt Has Folks Sharing Horror Stories With #CancelMyDebt