Nikki Bella is retiring.
The 35-year-old announced that she will retire from the WWE during the season finale of Total Bellas over the weekend.
“I just feel like I’m too old for that travel,” she said to her family at dinner, “So I realized like, why am I doing this — I don’t feel good.”
“I really am ready to hang up the jersey. Like, I can say it fully.” She continued. “Here’s to closing one chapter and the next one opening.”
Nikki joined the WWE back in 2007 and since then has been a 2-time WWE Divas champion and along with her twin sister Brie Bella, one of the most popular women in the history of the company.
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [Video]
- Big Boi Has A Message For Everyone Who Thinks An Andre 3000 Album Is On The Way [Exclusive Video]
- Black Tony Has A New Brand Of Hood Snacks
- Legendary Tour Lit Mix From @Jbreezy975
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “Mood Swings,” Yung Quis ft. T.I. “Feels So Good” & More
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- RuPaul Collaborates With Mally Beauty on New Makeup Line
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- ‘The Boondocks’ Is Back, Gets 2 Season Order On HBO Max
- #NationalCheeseburger Day!!!