Nikki Bella is retiring.
The 35-year-old announced that she will retire from the WWE during the season finale of Total Bellas over the weekend.
“I just feel like I’m too old for that travel,” she said to her family at dinner, “So I realized like, why am I doing this — I don’t feel good.”
“I really am ready to hang up the jersey. Like, I can say it fully.” She continued. “Here’s to closing one chapter and the next one opening.”
Nikki joined the WWE back in 2007 and since then has been a 2-time WWE Divas champion and along with her twin sister Brie Bella, one of the most popular women in the history of the company.
- Young Thug’s Gun Case Dropped By Prosecutors
- Meek Mill and Future Are Coming To Raleigh
- Former Panthers RB And XFL Legend Rod Smart Missing
- Michelle Obama vs James Corden in Dodgeball
- Four Shot, Three Arrested After Shooting During Toronto Raptors Parade
- Fantasia Teases New Brandy And Jazmine Sullivan Collaboration
- No Dread-locks Or Weave At The Pool
- A New Jersey Man Becomes The Ninth American To Die At A Dominican Republic Resort
- 11Yr Old Stops Intruder With Machete
- Nas Announces He Is Releasing A Children’s Book ‘I Know I Can’