By Taylor Wilkinson
Chris Brown is breaking records once again. Regardless of his past and numerous setbacks, it is almost impossible to say that Chris Brown does not still create extraordinary content.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Brown recently created a new Album, “Indigo.” According to The Shade Room, “Chris Brown’s album #Indigo hasn’t even been completely released yet and is reportedly No. 1 on Apple Music in multiple countries!” The album, Indigo consists of thirty-two songs with a total of two hours and three minutes and is now released to the public. Although there are many fans that are clearly enjoying the album, there are also people who aren’t as in favor of it.
For example, individuals are complaining about how the album’s length. Individuals are also complaining about how Brown could have come a little harder being that he has had better songs in the past. If you haven’t heard it yet, check it out and let us know which song your favorite is!
- R. Kelly Found Guilty On All Charges In NYC Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Case
- Will Smith Gives 50+ And Fabulous On The Cover Of GQ Magazine’s November Issue
- Megan Thee Stallion Debuts Her Galaxy Nails And They’re Out Of This World
- Lizzo Gives Barbie A Run For Her Money In This Bubble Gum Pink latex Jumpsuit
- Right-Wing Support For Border Patrol Grows After Agents Whip Haitian Migrants With Horse Reins
- Megyn Kelly’s Most Offensive Twitter Moments
- Michael Jordan’s Son Accused Of Assaulting Hospital Staff
- Unbelievable: Former Sex Crimes Prosecutor Actually Signed On To Defend R. Kelly
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform