Tracee Ellis Ross has a lot of good things happening. She’s on the hit show Black-ish. She’s an executive producer for the spin-off show Mixed-ish. She just launched a hair care line called Pattern. She’s doing big things.
Now she’s sharing how she maintains her glow!
Knowledge Is Power: 13 Myths About Breast Cancer
1. Myth: Exposing a tumor to air during surgery causes cancer to spreadSource:Getty 1 of 11
2. Myth: Women with small breast have a lower chance of getting breast cancerSource:iOne 2 of 11
3. Myth: Breast implants can raise the risk of getting breast cancerSource:Getty 3 of 11
4. Myth: You can’t get cancer after a mastectomySource:Getty 4 of 11
5. Myth: Getting annual mammograms exposes you to radiation that can cause breast cancer.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Myth: Hair straighteners can cause cancer in African American womenSource:Getty 6 of 11
7. Myth: Having an Abortion Raises Your Risk of Breast CancerSource:Getty 7 of 11
8. Myth: Only Older Women Need to Worry About CancerSource:Getty 8 of 11
9. Myth: You Are Only At Risk if You Have a Family HistorySource:Getty 9 of 11
10. Myth: Fertility treatments increase the risk of getting breast cancer.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Myth: Your caffeine habit increases your risk of developing cancer.Source:Getty 11 of 11
Tracee Ellis Ross Tells You How To Get Her Youthful Glow (Spoiler: Includes Sex) was originally published on foxync.com