A customer attempted to rob a New Balance store in Durham at the Renaissance Center. Police are calling the incident an armed robbery, but the suspect didn’t have a knife. Instead, they had a medical syringe and threatened to infect an employee with HIV.
Apparently, the employee witnessed the customer stealing from the store. When the employee confronted the suspect, the suspect threatened to infect the employee with a syringe. Police identified the syringe as a weapon.
5 Times Tracee Ellis Ross' Transcendent Style Gave Us Life
1. TRACEE ELLIS ROSS AT A W MAGAZINE EVENT, 2018Source:Getty 1 of 5
2. TRACEE ELLIS ROSS AT THE 75TH ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS, 2019Source:Getty 2 of 5
3. TRACEE ELLIS ROSS AT THE MET GALA, 2018Source:Getty 3 of 5
4. TRACEE ELLIS ROSS AT THE 49TH NAACP IMAGE AWARDS, 2019Source:Getty 4 of 5
5. TRACEE ELLIS ROSS AT MARIE CLAIRE'S IMAGE MAKER AWARDS, 2018Source:Getty 5 of 5