After hours of searching for the fourth construction worker. The body was discovered around 4:15pm.
The following statement was released by the company responsible for the project :
“On January 15, an incident occurred involving a subcontractor working on a construction site for a D R Mozeley project. Our thoughts and prayers are with the workers and their families affected by this incident. The safety of all employees and subcontractors on our construction sites is our highest priority and we are deeply committed to following all industry safety standards. We will be working with the appropriate agencies to identify the cause of this incident. We will provide more information as it becomes available.”
Earlier Wednesday a trench collapsed at 4209 Corners Parkway near TW Alexander and Glenwood Avenue.
Four workers were located in the trench when it collapsed. Three of the workers have been rescued, while one still remains under the debris.
According to ABC 11, The conditions of two of the workers taken to Duke University Hospital are unknown.
More Going On In NC:Follow @‘hiphopnc’
- Durham Parks and Recreation Is Bringing Concerts To You…In Your Car
- Ab-Soul Announces That His New Album Is Coming Soon
- The Lo Down: Yung Miami Wants Nicki Minaj to Unblock Her + Rick Ross Spotted Out With Tommie Lee In Miami
- Jini Thornton Shares Some Need To Knows For Tax Day 2021
- Lil Duval Talks New Stand Up Special, Relationships + Reveals New Song With Boosie Badazz
- Come Thru Moneybagg Joe: Cash Payments To Families Start July 15
- Natalie Nunn Spills on Baddies ATL, Moments She Regrets From BGC, Clears up Beef With Tanisha+ More!
- Drake’s “God’s Plan” Winner Used The Money To Get Her Master’s Degree
- Clock Is Ticking On Police Reform Agreement Ahead Of George Floyd Anniversary
- NASCAR’s Denny Hamlin Unveils Air Jordan Racer 1