The rapper has not spoken publicly about the incident, or his conversation with investigators. His most recent social media post came by way of Instagram: On May 31, DaBaby posted a video recapping his show at Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium.
Monday’s shooting was just one of three major incidents involving gun violence to make national headlines during Miami’s Memorial Day Weekend celebrations.
On Sunday, May 30, two people were killed and over 20 others were injured in a mass shooting. According to reports, three people got out of an SUV and “began shooting indiscriminately into the crowd” of people who were standing outside a “scheduled event” at an establishment in the Hialeah area west of Miami Gardens.
“This is unacceptable,” Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava told reporters. “We should be remembering those who are lost, who’ve served our country, and instead, here we are standing, once again, for a terrible tragedy.
On Friday, May 28, The Miami Herald reported that seven people were shot, one fatally, during a drive-by shooting.
- Here Are 5 Of The Most Beautifully Written Quotes From Black History
- Cardi B Wins Libel Suit Against YouTuber For Over $1 Million
- White Guilt And CRT ‘Confusion’ Made School Cancel Civil Rights Lecture In Florida
- Cuban Doll Talks New Single “Don’t Talk,” Who She’s ACTUALLY Influenced by, What’s her Type + More!
- DJ Khaled Gifts Kanye West Rare Air Jordan 3’s, Working On Music Too
- Mona AKA “Don’t Call Me White Girl” Talks Going Viral, Sex Rules, & What’s Next!
- Trending: Rappers NBA Youngboy, Lil Durk & More Do The “Money Challenge”
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Kandi Burruss Serves Drama In New Spinoff ‘Kandi & The Gang’
- Regina King Speaks On 26-Year-Old Son’s Death: ‘Our Family Is Devastated’
DaBaby Questioned By Miami Police In Memorial Day Shooting was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com