According to People.com, singer and actor Rotimi is expecting his first baby with his fiance Vanessa Mdee. The couple shared the exciting news on social media revealing that they are having a baby boy.
The couple shared their excitement in a recent exclusive interview with People Magazine. “We are super excited to welcome our son. As first-time parents, everything about this experience has been a brand-new challenge,” they say. “We love it.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Mdee also shared that her pregnacy has been “very smooth” so far, “He’s been so good to us. No real pain or symptoms. Some funny cravings and food aversions here and there. It’s been much harder in these final weeks because he’s preparing his arrival, but all in all we’ve been super blessed.”
Congrats to the happy couple! This is going to be one good looking baby.
- BeOneSports Report: Brian Dawson Doesn’t Think Lebron James Is the Goat – Here’s Why
- GloRilla Fangirled Hard When She Met Beyoncé
- Report: NFL Network Pull Michael Irvin From Super Bowl Week Shows After Woman’s Complaint
- DMX’s 10 Year Old Daughter Aims To Raise Awareness About Drug Addiction In New Docuseries
- Need Grant Money For A Business In Downtown Raleigh?
- Naturi Naughton-Lewis Pregnant With Second Child
- Cracker Barrel Offers Free Food For One Year..Under One Condition
- Free Dental Cleanings for Uninsured Children in Wake County
- Play Hard, Hustle Harder: First Look At Jack Harlow & Sinqua Walls Starring In 20th Century Films ‘White Men Can’t Jump’
- We Owe You One: What Black People Built
Rotimi and Fiancee Reveal They Are Expecting a Baby Boy in People Magazine Exclusive was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com