Just days ago we find out that it is quite possible that Joseline, Mimi and Steebie J were all getting it in together. At the same time we were hit with the news that Rich Dollarz was being served with child support papers AND Yandy’s baby daddy Mendeecees was on trial for child molestation. To top off the child molestation charge is the fact that the 15-year-old girl he is accused of asking for and receiving oral sex from is the daughter of his oldest son’s mother. YES, his son’s sister!
It just gets better from here.
We heard Yandy’s baby daddy courtroom drama has caused the couple to get kicked off the show. So, it seems we won’t get a play-by-play of that on Monday nights.
Word is the producers are editing the episodes to get rid of the couple from this season’s episodes. Seems that the producers fear the possible heat they may get over their lack of background checks of their cast.
I wonder if Yandy regrets bringing her boo on the show since now her checks have stopped?
The Ladies Of “Love And Hip Hop”
1. Angie Martinez, Chrissy Lampkin, Jim Jones1 of 10
2. Chrissy Lampkin and Olivia2 of 10
3. Olivia, Chrissy Lampkin and Emily Bustamente3 of 10
4. Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin4 of 10
5. Somaya Reece and Mashonda5 of 10
6. Emily Bustamente and Fabolous6 of 10
7. Olivia7 of 10
8. Somaya, Emily, Angie Martinez, Chrissy, Olivia8 of 10
9. Olivia 9 of 10
10. Olivia and Chrissy Lampkin10 of 10