Ford Motor company is giving HBCU students a chance to win $40,000 in scholarships. The Ford HBCU Community Challenge is a new program that encourages HBCU students to design community projects that address pressing local needs. The program’s theme is “Building Sustainable Communities”. Students are encouraged to creatively address a community need that touches at least one of these four areas: Mobility, Alternative Energy, Sustainability/Water and Systematic Approaches to Meeting Community Needs. Scholarships will be awarded to the student team, and community grants will be awarded to nonprofits to support implementation of the winning projects. To enter or learn more about the challenge click here…
- Erykah Badu Remixes Drake’s “Hotline Bling”
- More On Amber Rose's Slut Walk & Is She Back With Wiz? Look...
- New Couple Alert? Future And Blac Chyna Boo’d Up In DC
- 919 Radio
- Russ Parr Wants Your Take: Are The Kardashions America's 1st Family
- “Salt”: Fresh Talk Show For Black Millennials Hits YouTube [VIDEO]