Ford Motor company is giving HBCU students a chance to win $40,000 in scholarships. The Ford HBCU Community Challenge is a new program that encourages HBCU students to design community projects that address pressing local needs. The program’s theme is “Building Sustainable Communities”. Students are encouraged to creatively address a community need that touches at least one of these four areas: Mobility, Alternative Energy, Sustainability/Water and Systematic Approaches to Meeting Community Needs. Scholarships will be awarded to the student team, and community grants will be awarded to nonprofits to support implementation of the winning projects. To enter or learn more about the challenge click here…
- Oprah’s The Life You Want ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- T.I. Posts Deep Open Letter To Everyone VIA Instagram [LETTER]
- Luke Christopher On Working With Common For The First Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Mack Wilds Tour Diaries: Episode One [VIDEO]
- Man Drops Dead In Church Sunday Morning And Is Raised From The Dead!