Ford Motor company is giving HBCU students a chance to win $40,000 in scholarships. The Ford HBCU Community Challenge is a new program that encourages HBCU students to design community projects that address pressing local needs. The program’s theme is “Building Sustainable Communities”. Students are encouraged to creatively address a community need that touches at least one of these four areas: Mobility, Alternative Energy, Sustainability/Water and Systematic Approaches to Meeting Community Needs. Scholarships will be awarded to the student team, and community grants will be awarded to nonprofits to support implementation of the winning projects. To enter or learn more about the challenge click here…
- D’Angelo Announces New Album ‘Black Messiah’ & You Can Get A Free Copy Of ‘Sugar Daddy’!
- Moms Of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric, Garner and Tamir Rice Talk To CNN’s Anderson Cooper
- #BlackLivesMatter: “Activism And Sports Have Always Gone Hand In Hand In This Country”
- Kanye, Racism, Fame…Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything Serves Up The Best Quotes Ever
- Styles P. Addresses The Racist State of Society On “White Ni**az” [MUSIC]