Ford Motor company is giving HBCU students a chance to win $40,000 in scholarships. The Ford HBCU Community Challenge is a new program that encourages HBCU students to design community projects that address pressing local needs. The program’s theme is “Building Sustainable Communities”. Students are encouraged to creatively address a community need that touches at least one of these four areas: Mobility, Alternative Energy, Sustainability/Water and Systematic Approaches to Meeting Community Needs. Scholarships will be awarded to the student team, and community grants will be awarded to nonprofits to support implementation of the winning projects. To enter or learn more about the challenge click here…
- Celebrity Apprentice May Replace Trump With Host Of Color
- Rich Homie Quan Ditches BET Awards Performance at the Last Minute
- #RelationshipGoals: Meek Mill Predicted He’d Date Nicki Minaj 5 Years Ago
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Who Did Rihanna Violate At The BET Awards?
- BET Awards 2015: Behind the Scenes [PHOTOS]