Ford Motor company is giving HBCU students a chance to win $40,000 in scholarships. The Ford HBCU Community Challenge is a new program that encourages HBCU students to design community projects that address pressing local needs. The program’s theme is “Building Sustainable Communities”. Students are encouraged to creatively address a community need that touches at least one of these four areas: Mobility, Alternative Energy, Sustainability/Water and Systematic Approaches to Meeting Community Needs. Scholarships will be awarded to the student team, and community grants will be awarded to nonprofits to support implementation of the winning projects. To enter or learn more about the challenge click here…
- 919 Radio Returns To K97.5
- Stream Music From The ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season Two Soundtrack
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Might've Had Something To Do With His Home Robbery?
- New Orleans Native Dee-1 Reflects 10 Years Later: ‘I Started Dealing Hope After Katrina’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fetty Wap Talks About Taylor Swift, Drake, and Trap Queens (VIDEO)