Romans 15:2-3 tells us, “Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to his edification. For even Christ did not please Himself…” Who is your closest neighbor? Your husband.
How can you edify (build, improve) your mate and thereby enhance his self-worth? By discovering–and doing–what pleases him.
- BREAKING NEWS: Bishop Eddie Long Steps Down!
- Video: Student Hangs Confederate Flag In Dorm
- Video: Shaquille O’Neal Dishes To Robin Roberts About Life After The NBA
- Bishop Eddie Long’s Wife Decides (Again) File for Divorce!
- Anonymous Secret Santa: Businessman Hands Out $100 Bills In America’s Poorest City (VIDEO)
- Ray Jr’s Christmas Wish: Cleveland’s Own Ray Jr. Is Looking For Needy Families
- “Thou, Dear God”: A Collection of Prayers by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.!
Tekashi 6ix9ine Hospitalized After Brutal Attack in South Florida Gym
Watch Out For Utility Scammers In Rocky Mount
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated® Paints Raleigh Pink & Green for Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference
Okay, Let's Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Here’s The No. 1 Ex Nick Cannon Wishes He Had a Baby With
Hot Items You Need To Cop From Dreamville's 2023 Pop-Up Shop!
‘We’re Not Rich Over Here’ Family Pleads With Haitian Gang For Release Of US Couple
T.I. & The Game Have a Standoff with LAPD at Club