As the world is still reeling from the
loss of great musical talent , the late singer’s son announced that he has a child on the way. David Bowie
Bowie’s son Duncan Jones took to Twitter to unveil the joyous moment, noting that he told David the news in a Christmas card a few months ago.
The admission is bittersweet; the legendary rock star died a month ago today at the age of 69 after an 18-month-long battle with cancer.
Cancer has sadly touched the family in other instances as well. Duncan is married to Rodene Ronquillo, a breast cancer survivor, who according to
, was diagnosed on the day they married in 2013. The Huffington Post
Ronquillo also joked about the pregnancy on Twitter:
We wish the married couple the best of luck with their bundle of joy.
SOURCE: The Huffington Post, Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty,Twitter
Eternal Love! 15 Photos Of David Bowie & Iman Over The Years
15 photos Launch gallery
1. The gorgeous supermodel and English superstar married in 1992 and have been inseparable ever since.
1 of 15
2. Both on their second marriage, the connection was cosmic.
2 of 15
3. Fashion forward couple.
3 of 15
4. Young Lovers.
4 of 15
5. Before KimYe, Hollywood was trying to keep up with these two.
5 of 15
6. They took risks together.
6 of 15
7. They were fearless together.
7 of 15
8. But somehow they remained a normal couple despite the fame.
8 of 15
9. They shared years of major success together.
9 of 15
10. And managed to look young and vibrant the entire time.
10 of 15
11. It's clear that they were madly in love.
11 of 15
12. Their connection was unexplainable.
12 of 15
13. They grew older together.
13 of 15
14. Iman admitted to still being fascinated by her husband after all these years.
14 of 15
15. RIP David Bowie.
15 of 15