According to TMZ, the couple would rather make some extra bank on a separate wedding special – which makes sense, considering how much hype surrounded Kim‘s marriage to Kris Humphries. No word on whether that will definitely be happening, but if it does, Blac Chyna is allegedly OK with Kris Jenner overseeing wedding plans.
BlacRob first announced their engagement back in April. Blac Chyna’s bestie, Amber Rose, was quick to send the couple well wishes.
“Congratulations to my Family @blacchyna and @robkardashian!!!” she said on Instagram. “Please don’t let nothing or no one tear u guys apart! I never seen my sis so happy and I couldn’t be more happy for her!”
Kris Jenner is also on board, stating that she’s grateful for Blac Chyna’s presence in Rob’s life.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Bye, Haters: Every Time We Coveted Blac Chyna's Maternity Style...So Far
1. We first spotted a hint of a baby bump when Chyna donned a white jumpsuit for a night out with Rob.Source:Splash News 1 of 8
2. Chyna covered her baby bump in layers while strolling through the airport.Source:Splash News 2 of 8
3. Caught chillin' in Miami following her birthday celebration.Source:Splash News 3 of 8
4. Blac Chyna steps out in a semi-sheer black jumpsuit.Source:Splash News 4 of 8
5. She's had to clap back at haters who criticize her pregnancy style.Source:Splash News 5 of 8
6. Blac Chyna wore a flattering black gown to her first carpet appearance with Rob.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Posted up...flawless.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. Before the announcement of her pregnancy, Blac Chyna was spotted arriving to a doctor's appointment with Rob and Kim Kardashian.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Could Tie The Knot On TV was originally published on globalgrind.com