He’s your pusher.
Pusha T used to push weight back in the day, but now he’s pushing presidential candidates. After snatching Donald Trump’s toupee at the first round of presidential debates on Monday, Hillary Clinton leveled up even more by launching a new meet and greet campaign with G.O.O.D Music president Pusha T.
In an effort to increase millennial votership, Hillary Clinton is sponsoring a contest for individuals registering to vote – and the grand prize is meeting Pusha.
The collaboration is a little odd considering Pusha’s past, but Hillary’s efforts to connect with young people in America is commendable. Of course, news of a Pusha T and Hillary Clinton collaboration sparked controversy on the internets, and well, Twitter had a field day.
While most of Twitter was amused by the news, more conservative users were appalled by the contest.
If you’re down to meet Pusha T and want to get involved in this year’s election, click here to register to vote.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
Hillary Clinton & Her Famous Friends
1. Hillary Clinton With Lupita Nyong’o1 of 12
2. Hillary Clinton With Kareem Abdul Jabbar2 of 12
3. Hillary Clinton With Lenny Kravitz3 of 12
4. Hillary Clinton With The Royal Family4 of 12
5. Hillary Clinton With Anna Wintour And Michael Kors5 of 12
6. Hillary Clinton With Robert DeNiro6 of 12
7. Hillary Clinton With Bette Midler7 of 12
8. Hillary Clinton With Elton John8 of 12
9. Hillary Clinton With Harrison Ford9 of 12
10. Hillary Clinton With Paul McCartney10 of 12
11. Hillary Clinton With Oscar de la Renta and Antonio Banderas11 of 12
12. Hillary Clinton With Chris Colfer12 of 12
Hillary Clinton Launches New Election Campaign With Pusha T & The Internet Explodes was originally published on globalgrind.com