The biggest boss now has to answer to a boss even bigger than him.
According to reports, Rick Ross owes about $5.7 million in back taxes from 2012 to 2014. The MMG CEO owes more than $4.6 million in 2012 alone, and then $570,000 2013 and 2014. The federal government has reportedly issued a tax lien, and if Rozay doesn’t pay up, they could potentially repo all his stuff to pay off his debts.
Another boss who knows a thing or two about owing the IRS money had something to say about Ross’ misfortunes. 50 Cent felt that this was the perfect time to poke fun at his arch nemesis. He commented under a photo of the Miami emcee, writing, “Nah, can’t be, oh yes, it can, Bye Bye.”
Rick Ross, who owns a 109-room mansion, has yet to publicly address his tax issue.
Celebs Who've Had Trouble With The IRS
1. NellySource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Wesley SnipesSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Lil KimSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Lauryn HillSource:Getty/David Wolff - Patrick 4 of 9
5. Swizz BeatzSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Kelly RowlandSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Toni BraxtonSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Lil WayneSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. NasSource:Getty 9 of 9
Boss Problems: Rick Ross Owes The IRS Millions Of Dollars In Back Taxes was originally published on globalgrind.com