Drake has always been known as the nice guy and his recent gesture just does more to prove it.
According to TMZ, the rapper told authorities to drop a felony burglary case against the Pennsylvania woman for breaking into his house and stealing sodas. Sources reveal that Drizzy’s lawyer contacted L.A. County and made it clear the rapper will not cooperate in any prosecution of the lady who broke into his Hidden Hills mansion.
As you may recall, she was wearing Drake’s hoodie when cops arrived and confessed to stealing Pepsi, Sprite and Fiji water. Drake reportedly believes the woman has mental issues and thinks it would be cruel to make her a felon.
Who said Drake didn’t love his fans?
Every Single Time Drake Trolled The World
1. The Art Of Trolling - Troll Your Own Fans.Source:ABC News 1 of 5
2. Remember Dada Drake? We're Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:Instagram 5 of 5
Drake Decides Not To Press Charges On His Thirsty Bandit was originally published on globalgrind.com