Jennifer Hudson and her ex-fiance, David Otunga, have been caught up in a custody battle after breaking off their ten-year relationship. JHud filed an order of protection against David, alleging that she was abused by him, but she has since dropped the order. Some folks are allegedly saying that JHud only filed the protection- which has since been dropped -in order to make thing look a certain way in court.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- VIDEO: Teargas Used On Thousands of Protesters In Downtown Raleigh
- The Market House Building In Fayetteville Set On Fire [VIDEO]
- J. Cole Attends Fayetteville Protest
- Which Murder Charge Is The Worst?
Jennifer Hudson Shuts Down The BET Honors + More Celeb Pics
1. Jennifer HudsonSource: 1 of 10
2. Jennifer HudsonSource: 2 of 10
3. Mariah CareySource: 3 of 10
4. Janelle Monae & Aretha FranklinSource: 4 of 10
5. Anthony Anderson & Wayne BradySource: 5 of 10
6. Aretha FranklinSource: 6 of 10
7. jennifer HudsonSource: 7 of 10
8. Jennifer Hudson & Janelle MonaeSource: 8 of 10
9. Tamar & VinceSource: 9 of 10
10. Tristan WildsSource: 10 of 10
Is Jennifer Hudson Using Order Of Protection To Gain Wins In Court? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com