Jennifer Hudson and her ex-fiance, David Otunga, have been caught up in a custody battle after breaking off their ten-year relationship. JHud filed an order of protection against David, alleging that she was abused by him, but she has since dropped the order. Some folks are allegedly saying that JHud only filed the protection- which has since been dropped -in order to make thing look a certain way in court.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Shooting In Chicago Leaves One Officer Shot, Two Dead
- How Stacey Abrams Is Taking A Stand To Make Sure Voter Suppression Never Happens Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Lil Wayne’s “The Carter V” Is Certified Platinum
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Arrested By The Feds
Jennifer Hudson Shuts Down The BET Honors + More Celeb Pics
1. Jennifer HudsonSource: 1 of 10
2. Jennifer HudsonSource: 2 of 10
3. Mariah CareySource: 3 of 10
4. Janelle Monae & Aretha FranklinSource: 4 of 10
5. Anthony Anderson & Wayne BradySource: 5 of 10
6. Aretha FranklinSource: 6 of 10
7. jennifer HudsonSource: 7 of 10
8. Jennifer Hudson & Janelle MonaeSource: 8 of 10
9. Tamar & VinceSource: 9 of 10
10. Tristan WildsSource: 10 of 10
Is Jennifer Hudson Using Order Of Protection To Gain Wins In Court? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com