Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Netflix Unveils Debut Trailer For ‘Selena: The Series’
- Delusions of Grandeur: Trump Claims ’60 Minutes’ Interview Walk Out Showed “Strength”
- Jeezy ft. Yo Gotti “Back,” Dave East ft. Popcaan “Unruly” & More
- Mike Tyson Hits Boosie Badazz With A Gut Punch When He Confronts Him About Transphobic Comments
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- Civil Rights Leaders Shake Their Heads At Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation
- Forget The Critics: Serena Shows Out For The Gram In Her Stuart Weitzman Boots
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’
- The Lo-Down: Wendy Williams’ Former DJ Speaks Out Amid Concerns About Her Health and On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
It's Bernice Jenkins: Your Favorite Church Lady! [PHOTOS]
1. Bernice Jenkins At The 29th Annual Stellar Awards (2014)1 of 1
Why Security Might Be Needed At The Next Usher Board Meeting [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com