Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- John Legend Named The Sexiest Man Alive
- Disney+ Adds 10 Million Subscribers In One Day
- Summer Walker Cancels A Number Of Tour Dates Due To Her Social Anxiety
- Kodak Black Sentenced To Nearly Four Years In Prison On Federal Weapons Charge
- Raleigh Man Steals Detergent And Threatens Walmart Worker With Box Cutter
- Black Man Arrested For Eating Breakfast Sandwich At Train Station, Seriously
- Court Documents Reveal How Alexis Crawford Was Murdered
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Gossip Girl’ Reboot To Feature Non-White Leads
- Robyn Crawford Says She And Whitney Houston Planned To Roll Up On Wendy Williams
- #TransIsBeautiful: Why Mj Rodriguez’s Beauty Deal With Olay Body Matters
It's Bernice Jenkins: Your Favorite Church Lady! [PHOTOS]
1. Bernice Jenkins At The 29th Annual Stellar Awards (2014)1 of 1
Why Security Might Be Needed At The Next Usher Board Meeting [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com