Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B’s a Blood? WHO SAID THAT?!
- At Least 2 Dead As Hurricane Imelda Hits Texas With Dangerous Flooding
- Michael B. Jordan Is Soaking Wet As Alicia Keys’ Eye Candy In New Visuals ‘Show Me Love’
- DJ Premier Drops Gang Starr Single ft. J. Cole “Family and Loyalty” [Listen]
- Lit Mix Featuring Artist From The Art Of Cool Weekend
- Gary Spills Da Tea On Russel Simmons
- Today Is National Pepperoni Pizza Day: Where To Get Deals
- Bernie Sanders Stops By UNC
- Antonio Brown Dropped By Nike
- Kanye West Is Now The World’s Highest Paid Hip Hop Star
It's Bernice Jenkins: Your Favorite Church Lady! [PHOTOS]
1. Bernice Jenkins At The 29th Annual Stellar Awards (2014)1 of 1
Why Security Might Be Needed At The Next Usher Board Meeting [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com