Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Over 800,000 Sign Petition To Make Kobe Bryant The New NBA Logo!!!
- Travis Scott, Post Malone and ASAP Rocky To Headline Rolling Loud Miami 2020!!
- Here’s Why All The Men On #LHH Need A Friend Like Papoose
- 50 Cent Checks MSNBC’s Alison Morris Over Her Alleged “Lakers” N-Word Slip
- LeBron James Speaks On Kobe Bryant’s Death Via Emotional Instagram Post
- Nipsey Hussle Wins 1st Grammy Award, Family Accepts Honor On His Behalf
- Russell Simmons Accusers Premiere Doc at Sundance Film Festival
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Gets 25 Years To Life Prison Sentence For Child Rape
- North Carolina Man Charged With Human Sex Trafficking
- All 9 Victims From Calabasas Helicopter Crash Have Been Identified!!!
It's Bernice Jenkins: Your Favorite Church Lady! [PHOTOS]
1. Bernice Jenkins At The 29th Annual Stellar Awards (2014)1 of 1
Why Security Might Be Needed At The Next Usher Board Meeting [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com