Torrei Hart and her ex-husband, Kevin Hart divorced in 2011. He later went to date and marry, Eniko Parrish, but Torrei believed her ex cheated on her. She revealed recently that she thought about killing herself when all that was happening and had hit a low point.
God and prayer helped her through that rough time and she is happy about her life now. Fabolous was recently arrested for allegedly hitting his girlfriend, Emily B. He will have to go to court soon about this situation. Congratulations to Vivica A. Fox for landing her own talk show on CBS.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Lo Down: Eve Prepares For Parenthood At 42, Donald Trumps Alleged Golden Showers & More
- Billy Porter Slams Harry Styles’ December Vogue Cover Shoot Of Him Wearing A Dress
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Making Progress Finding Justice In Famous Atlanta Child Murders Case
- Blue Ivy Adds To The Love In Jay Z And Beyoncé’s Latest Tiffany & Co Ad
- Zendaya Coleman Is The Youngest Celebrity To Receive The CFDA’s Fashion Icon Award
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- GOP Opening Community Centers To Engage Black Voters As Patience With Biden Administration Wears Thin
- Gunna Is The Face Of Foot Locker’s New Apparel Line, LCKR By Foot Locker
- Naturi Naughton Is A Melanin Goddess During Her Latest Press Run For ‘Queens’
- Rihanna Just Tweeted Me (And Likely You) The Latest Savage X Fenty Drip And Whew! We Are Grateful
Why Torrei Hart Thought About Killing Herself [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com