Detective Chris Anderson is talking to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” about his new show “Reasonable Doubt,” on the ID channel. He spoke about the death of rapper XXXTentacion and the difference between a robbery as well as a burglary. Many times people will talk to him about how their home was robbed when really it was burglarized.
Anderson mentioned that when someone takes items from your home that’s a burglary, but if someone walks up to you with force that’s a robbery. He also spoke about how being robbed is one of the most traumatic events someone could go through. Anderson gave suggestions on how to protect yourself at all times.
He believes you should walk with purpose and not look like an easy target by being distracted by other things going on. Carry mase or a tazor to feel more protected and remember if you can walk with friends. When a thief asks you for anything just give it up because those items can be replaced but you can’t.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Lo Down: Nina Simone’s Granddaughter Defends Chloe Bailey’s Performance
- Hip Hop Spot: Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out DaBaby for Tory Lanez Retweet, Toosii and DDG Agree to Boxing Match
- Déjà Vu All Over Again: Georgia Threatens To Purge 102K Voters Weeks Before Special Runoff Elections
- Naomi Osaka Withdraws From Wimbledon To Focus on Her Mental Health
- DaBaby “Ball If I Want To,” Rick Ross & Guapadad 4000 “How Many Remix” & More
- Get Your Shot And Be Entered To Win $1 Million
- Damon Dash Is Trying To Sell His Stake In Roc-A-Fella: Report
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Free Summer Meals For NC Kids