Detective Chris Anderson is talking to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” about his new show “Reasonable Doubt,” on the ID channel. He spoke about the death of rapper XXXTentacion and the difference between a robbery as well as a burglary. Many times people will talk to him about how their home was robbed when really it was burglarized.
Anderson mentioned that when someone takes items from your home that’s a burglary, but if someone walks up to you with force that’s a robbery. He also spoke about how being robbed is one of the most traumatic events someone could go through. Anderson gave suggestions on how to protect yourself at all times.
He believes you should walk with purpose and not look like an easy target by being distracted by other things going on. Carry mase or a tazor to feel more protected and remember if you can walk with friends. When a thief asks you for anything just give it up because those items can be replaced but you can’t.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- KeKe Palmer Looks Anything But Basic On the Cover Of Basic Magazine’s Anniversary Issue
- Angie’s Motivation: “Get Up Every Morning And Tell Yourself, “I Can Do This.”
- DaBaby’s New Baby Photo Surfaces, Darrel Walls of The Walls Group Gets Support After Being Outed
- Nigerian-Born Adewale ‘Wally’ Adeyemo Set To Be Deputy Treasury Secretary In Historic Appointment
- Listen To The First Recording Of MLK’s ‘I Have A Dream’ In Rocky Mount
- Cecilia Rouse Will Be The First Black Person To Chair The Council of Economic Advisers
- Black Folks Won’t Forget All The Ways People Tried To Undermine Their Votes This Year
- Symone Sanders And Karine Jean-Pierre Land Key Roles As Biden’s Communications Team Is Revealed
- Will A Black Woman Be Appointed To Kamala Harris’ Seat In The Senate?
- People Think Trump OK’d Iran’s Nuclear Scientist Assassination To Sabotage Biden Administration