Tiffany Haddish did an amazing job hosting the MTV Movie & TV Awards, but Gary With Da Tea thinks she might regret talking about the Kardashian family. While hosting she spoke about being the first Black woman to host the show and even wore the famous Alexander McQueen dress for the fourth time.
She spoke about how they are similar to a Star Wars franchise where a women that wears a Black mask is in control. Tiffany also commented that they love to date Black men. Gary hopes that nothing happens to her career after what she said, but we hope the family took it as a joke.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Black Music Month 2021!
- Silly Ass News: Atlanta Ikea Faces Backlash Over Stereotypical Juneteenth Menu
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- The Morning Hustle Discusses Their Unpopular Opinions With Listeners. Which Of These Do You Agree With?
- The Game Posts 6 Minute IG Rant After Being Ignored By Kids On Father’s Day
- Voting Rights Tour Raises Awareness Across The South On Its Way To D.C.
- ‘Dismantling Democracy’: Republicans’ Latest Filibuster Is Another Attempt To ‘Kill Black Voting Power’
- Black Music Month: Stevie Wonder Received His First No. 1 US Single At 13 Years Old
- Hip Hop Spot: Bobby Shmurda & Lil Baby Are Giving Back To Their Communities
- Who’s Cappin?! Kevin McCall Lashes Out On Interviewer Over Questions About Abusing Eva Marcille
- JAY-Z Wins ‘Reasonable Doubt’ NFT Lawsuit Against Dame Dash