President Trump is at it again!
Tuesday we learned Jussie Smollett’s 16 charges of felony were dropped and his record is clean. His lawyers said, “He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks remade to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgment.”
President Trump decided to share his opinion Thursday morning. ” FBI & DOJ to review the outrageous Jussie Smollett case in Chicago. It is an embarrassment to our Nation!”, he said.
Twitter was outraged by his choice to speak on this case. Asking, “can we also have the Mueller report?”
Someone even decided to photoshop his tweet:
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘hiphopnc’
- Ride With Remedy Freestyles: Fetty P. Franklin Rocks The Mic
- Saweetie Claps Back At “The Single Life” Critics!
- Local Holiday Parades Announce Rule Changes Following Raleigh Tragedy
- Kanye West Ordered To Pay $200K In Child Support To Kim Kardashian!
- T.I. And Blanco Brown Introduce “Trailer Trap” To The World
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Finalize Divorce
- Balenciaga Files Lawsuit Against Production Company That Shot Bondage Campaign
- Dwayne Johnson Visits 7-Eleven He Shoplifted From As A Child To Make Amends
- Fans Discover OG Wednesday Addams Appears In Tim Burton’s Adaptation
- Starbucks Employee Suspended For Writing “Monkey” On Black Woman’s Cup