President Trump is at it again!
Tuesday we learned Jussie Smollett’s 16 charges of felony were dropped and his record is clean. His lawyers said, “He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks remade to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgment.”
President Trump decided to share his opinion Thursday morning. ” FBI & DOJ to review the outrageous Jussie Smollett case in Chicago. It is an embarrassment to our Nation!”, he said.
Twitter was outraged by his choice to speak on this case. Asking, “can we also have the Mueller report?”
Someone even decided to photoshop his tweet:
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Kanye West Confirms His New Album “Jesus Is King” Drops on September 27th!!!
- A Surprise Beyonce TV Special Airs Tonight!!!!!
- #Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Family Were No Shows In Court – Says They Fear For Their Life!
- Rihanna Signs A Publishing Deal With Sony!
- Coach Kevin Keatts Signs On For Another Two Years
- Monday’s Lit Mix From Jbreezy975
- Black Tony Tries To Sale Rickey A Cat
- Man On The Moon: 8 Times Kid Cudi’s Hums Saved Our Soul
- Dirty Mack Daddy Diddy Shoots Down Lori Harvey Pregnancy Rumors
- Meagan Good Reveals She Froze Her Eggs