President Trump is at it again!
Tuesday we learned Jussie Smollett’s 16 charges of felony were dropped and his record is clean. His lawyers said, “He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks remade to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgment.”
President Trump decided to share his opinion Thursday morning. ” FBI & DOJ to review the outrageous Jussie Smollett case in Chicago. It is an embarrassment to our Nation!”, he said.
Twitter was outraged by his choice to speak on this case. Asking, “can we also have the Mueller report?”
Someone even decided to photoshop his tweet:
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘hiphopnc’
- Toni Braxton Continues To Give Us Blonde Bombshell And We Stan!
- Protests Escalate Near Minneapolis After Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Man During Traffic Stop
- Hip Hop Spot: Swizz Beatz Honors DMX in Emotional Video: ‘He Was a Humanitarian’
- Four Things You Need To Know About This Year’s Met Gala
- John Chavis Community Center Memory Lane Tours
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee, Voting Rights Organizers Fight Back
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- City Boy J Explains Why He Called Out Mooski For Not Including Him In ‘Track Star” Video
- Hip Hop Spot: Trick Daddy Responds After Southside Says He Runs Miami