President Trump is at it again!
Tuesday we learned Jussie Smollett’s 16 charges of felony were dropped and his record is clean. His lawyers said, “He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks remade to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgment.”
President Trump decided to share his opinion Thursday morning. ” FBI & DOJ to review the outrageous Jussie Smollett case in Chicago. It is an embarrassment to our Nation!”, he said.
Twitter was outraged by his choice to speak on this case. Asking, “can we also have the Mueller report?”
Someone even decided to photoshop his tweet:
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘hiphopnc’
- Sensing Possible End To ‘Racist’ Filibuster, Civil Rights Leaders Are Cautiously Optimistic
- Wale Delivers ‘Folarin II’ Feat. J. Cole, Rick Ross, Jamie Foxx & More [NEW MUSIC]
- KayyKilo & DaBaby “Yeah B*tch,” Jack Harlow ft. Static Major & Bryson Tiller & More
- Halle Berry’s Second rē•spin Edit Collection Is Perfect For Your Fall Athleisure Drip
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- GOP’s School Board Meetings Video That Dems Rejected Uses Black Parents To Push Anti-CRT Propaganda
- Serena Williams Supports Her Hubby In A Hot $399 Alamour The Label Asymmetric Cocktail Dress
- Donald Trump Claims He’s Starting A ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform ‘To Stand Up To The Tyranny Of Big Tech’
- David Duke Is Big Mad Because Donald Trump And Tucker Carlson Keep Jacking His White Supremacist Style