Comedian Marlon Wayans share his views on The Game Of Thrones after the 8th season premiered Sunday, “I don’t see a lot of brothers on it. It ain’t no Juliuses, Lamars, and a Jamal. Imagine Jamal on a dragon,” said Wayans.
The Game Of Thrones had characters of color, but they were either former slaves or uncivilized barbarians.
Wayans says, “It’s either Walking Dead or Game of Thrones, and I chose Walking Dead because I don’t have all that fucking time to binge watch all this shit.”
This isn’t the first time the show’s lack of color on the cast was brought up. In 2017 Star Wars actor John Boyega told GQ, “There are no black people on Game of Thrones. You don’t see one black person in Lord of the Rings. I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen. Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you’re a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers.”
strong>Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “K975” To 52140 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
- “Saved By The Bell” Actress Lark Voorhies Plans To Open Up To Dr. Oz About Mental Health
- ‘Good Times’ Star Ja’net Dubois Has Passed Away
- Swae Lee To Design Men’s Heels For His Gender Neutral Fashion Line with Giuseppe Zanotti!!
- Russell Westbrook & James Harden Cover GQ Magazine!!
- LIT MIX From Jbreezy975
- Mattel Releases New Doll In Honor Of First-Ever Black Barbie’s 40th Anniversary
- Dad Of The Year: Meek Mill Offers To Pay Son A Stack To Eat Crickets
- If Gay Men Want To Wear Skirts And Heels, Wendy Why Do You Care?
- Lizzo Is Unbawsed And Unbothered On The Beach In These Itty Bitty Bikinis
- Wiz Khalifa “Smokin’ Section,” Lil Duval, Jacquees & Tank “Nasty” & More