Comedian Marlon Wayans share his views on The Game Of Thrones after the 8th season premiered Sunday, “I don’t see a lot of brothers on it. It ain’t no Juliuses, Lamars, and a Jamal. Imagine Jamal on a dragon,” said Wayans.
The Game Of Thrones had characters of color, but they were either former slaves or uncivilized barbarians.
Wayans says, “It’s either Walking Dead or Game of Thrones, and I chose Walking Dead because I don’t have all that fucking time to binge watch all this shit.”
This isn’t the first time the show’s lack of color on the cast was brought up. In 2017 Star Wars actor John Boyega told GQ, “There are no black people on Game of Thrones. You don’t see one black person in Lord of the Rings. I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen. Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you’re a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers.”
strong>Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “K975” To 52140 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
- Antonio Brown Dropped By Nike
- Kanye West Is Now The World’s Highest Paid Hip Hop Star
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [Video]
- Big Boi Has A Message For Everyone Who Thinks An Andre 3000 Album Is On The Way [Exclusive Video]
- Black Tony Has A New Brand Of Hood Snacks
- Legendary Tour Lit Mix From @Jbreezy975
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “Mood Swings,” Yung Quis ft. T.I. “Feels So Good” & More
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- RuPaul Collaborates With Mally Beauty on New Makeup Line
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!