TODAY IS THE DAY TO LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!!!! GET OUT AND VOTE!!!! Here are 12 things you need to know before you go out and vote today!
* Early Voting and One Stop Voting is over!
* NO ID FOR MOST VOTERS: The only exception to this rule is if you are a first-time voter who didn’t provide adequate proof of who you were when you registered to vote or if your documentation didn’t check out all the way. I would take my ID anyway…better safe than sorry.
* If you are in line by the time the polls close at the end of the day, you should be allowed to vote. Avoid the busiest times….6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
* Know your choices before you head out and vote…Print out a sample ballot here.
* READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
* If you are voting on paper remember to turn your ballot over, there are choices to be made on both sides.
* If voting on a touch screen review your choices thoroughly before hitting the “submit” button. It’s been reported that voting machines that get out of calibration and will accidentally switch a vote from one candidate to another. If your machine doesn’t properly display your choices, call a poll worker for help.
* You must vote for President! Even if you cast a straight-party ticket, you must vote for president separately.
* NO PHOTOS: You are not allowed to take photos of your ballot.
* Those casting straight party ballots also have to cast separate votes for judicial races
* REDISTRICTING: In 2011, state lawmakers redrew legislative boundaries for state House, state Senate and Congress. County Boards of Commissioners also redrew some local boundaries as well. As you’re checking out your ballot at home, you may find out your voting for a difference Congressman or local lawmaker than you are used to.
*Be patient, if the line is long…WAIT!!! LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!!!
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Ari Lennox Cussed Fan Out After Water Bottle Thrown During Show
You Care: Jeannie Mai Claps Back At Jeezy, Claims The Snowman Is A Cheater & It Will Cost Him
Social Media Reacts To Drake’s New Face Tattoo, Translates To “Poor” & “Misfortune” In Arabic
Iconic Comedian George Wallace Brings Post-Thanksgiving Laughs To Raleigh Improv
Twitter Reacts To The Leaked #HitmanHolla & Cinnamon Alleged Sexcapade
Tisha Campbell-Martin Responds To Duane and Will Smith Gay Rumors