Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes. If you can’t find precut sirloin tips, have the butcher cut a trimmed sirloin steak into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound sirloin tips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large Vidalia or other sweet onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 teaspoons tomato, basil, and garlic seasoning blend (such as Mrs. Dash)
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Sprinkle sirloin tips with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add beef to pan, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until desired degree of doneness. Remove beef from pan; set aside, and keep warm.
Reduce heat to medium-high. Add onion and peppers to pan; sauté 3 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons water; cook 1 minute.
Add beef to onion mixture; sprinkle with seasoning blend and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add 1/4 cup water to pan; bring to boil, scraping browned bits from bottom of pan. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Tekashi 6ix9ine Hospitalized After Brutal Attack in South Florida Gym
Watch Out For Utility Scammers In Rocky Mount
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated® Paints Raleigh Pink & Green for Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference
Okay, Let's Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Here’s The No. 1 Ex Nick Cannon Wishes He Had a Baby With
‘We’re Not Rich Over Here’ Family Pleads With Haitian Gang For Release Of US Couple
T.I. & The Game Have a Standoff with LAPD at Club
Hot Items You Need To Cop From Dreamville's 2023 Pop-Up Shop!