PARTY does it better.
Last night, Quavo of the Migos previewed a 15-second snippet of his forthcoming song with the Canadian crooner.
PARTY initially previewed the track on his Snapchat, and Quavo followed up on Instagram. No word on when PND will be releasing his forthcoming album P3, but with two pending OVO releases coming in April, he’ll surely be up next.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Things You Can Learn About PARTYNEXTDOOR Strictly From His Instagram (PHOTOS)
1. He Can Play The Piano.Source:Instagram 1 of 15
2. And You May Catch Him At An All White BashmentSource:Instagram 2 of 15
3. Kicks It With Jhene Aiko...From Time To TimeSource:Instagram 3 of 15
4. Possibly Lookin' For A Woman Of Faith Evans' Caliber...To Make A Mil With.Source:Instagram 4 of 15
5. Was A Cute Kid...And Is Basically His Father's Twin Now.Source:Instagram 5 of 15
6. Enjoys Art...Especially Bob Marley Inspired Art.Source:Instagram 6 of 15
7. Reps OVO x OMOSource:Instagram 7 of 15
8. Guilty For Lovin' Gucci...But Who Isn't?Source:Instagram 8 of 15
9. Loves A Little Green, And....Source:Instagram 9 of 15
10. HennessySource:Instagram 10 of 15
11. He's enjoying penthouse buildings with spectacular views...word to Jay Z.Source:Instagram 11 of 15
12. He's A Marvin Gaye FanSource:Instagram 12 of 15
13. Gets Freaky On The 'GramSource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Doesn't Mind Letting His Durag Cape FlourishSource:Instagram 14 of 15
15. Is An Incense Type Of GuySource:Instagram 15 of 15
Listen To A Preview Of PARTYNEXTDOOR & Quavo’s Forthcoming Collaboration was originally published on globalgrind.com