PARTY does it better.
Last night, Quavo of the Migos previewed a 15-second snippet of his forthcoming song with the Canadian crooner.
PARTY initially previewed the track on his Snapchat, and Quavo followed up on Instagram. No word on when PND will be releasing his forthcoming album P3, but with two pending OVO releases coming in April, he’ll surely be up next.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Things You Can Learn About PARTYNEXTDOOR Strictly From His Instagram (PHOTOS)
1. He Can Play The Piano.1 of 15
2. And You May Catch Him At An All White Bashment2 of 15
3. Kicks It With Jhene Aiko...From Time To Time3 of 15
4. Possibly Lookin' For A Woman Of Faith Evans' Caliber...To Make A Mil With.4 of 15
5. Was A Cute Kid...And Is Basically His Father's Twin Now.5 of 15
6. Enjoys Art...Especially Bob Marley Inspired Art.6 of 15
7. Reps OVO x OMO7 of 15
8. Guilty For Lovin' Gucci...But Who Isn't?8 of 15
9. Loves A Little Green, And....9 of 15
10. Hennessy10 of 15
11. He's enjoying penthouse buildings with spectacular views...word to Jay Z.11 of 15
12. He's A Marvin Gaye Fan12 of 15
13. Gets Freaky On The 'Gram13 of 15
14. Doesn't Mind Letting His Durag Cape Flourish14 of 15
15. Is An Incense Type Of Guy15 of 15
Listen To A Preview Of PARTYNEXTDOOR & Quavo’s Forthcoming Collaboration was originally published on globalgrind.com