With a lion in the backdrop, Kevin Hart shows off his new “$37 million dollar lion named Shabba Ranks” in a brand new 60 SECOND IG video! But wait, who knew you could do this?! Well starting today, 60 second videos will become a reality!
According to TheVerge.com…
“Two months after letting advertisers extend their videos to 60 seconds, Instagram is granting the same privilege to regular users. Instagram videos, which have been limited to 15 seconds since they were introduced in June 2013, can now extend to a full minute. Like its corporate parent, Instagram has been gradually transforming its feed from a stream of static images to a more lucrative collection of videos. In the past six months, the time Instagram users spent watching videos has increased 40 percent, the company says.”
You can update your IG today and will offer some new useful tools like the ability to create video merging multiple clips together instead of using another app to make it happen.
The update is rolling out today on iOS and Android.
Check out Kevin Hart’s video and get ready for an explosion of various 60 second video’s popping up all over your timeline and make sure you follow @BoomPhilly!
17 Times Kevin Hart’s Entire Body Perfectly Fit Into The Instagram Square
1. We Love Kevin Hart, We PromiseSource:Instagram 1 of 9
2. With Plenty Of Room To SpareSource:Instagram 2 of 9
3. #TinyGQSource:Instagram 3 of 9
4. His Shirt Is Burberry KidsSource:Instagram 4 of 9
5. #LilSwagIsWhatTheyCallmeSource:Instagram 5 of 9
6. Looking Good…Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7. This Tractor Trailer Though…Source:Instagram 7 of 9
8. #ElevatorChroniclesSource:Instagram 8 of 9
9. Channeling Kim Kardashian…Source:Instagram 9 of 9
Kevin Hart Shows Off With New 60 Second Instagram Video was originally published on Hot1079Philly.com