Try as he might, Chris Brown just can’t seem to catch a break.
A fan by the name of Marq Stevenson, who attend one of Breezy’s concerts in Dallas last year, says he passed his cap to one of Brown’s crew members in order to get the singer to autograph it. No only did Brown not sign it…Marq never got it back. To make matters worse, Stevenson claims members of CB’s entourage bullied him when he spoke up about it.
Although the hat is only valued at around $25, Marq is suing for $2,500. That huge sum accounts for the stolen item, the cost of the concert ticket and the emotional distress from the bullying. That’s right, folks—$2,500 for a hat that Breezy won’t even get to wear.
SOURCE: TMZ | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For Marriage1 of 11
2. Relationship With Drake2 of 11
3. Community Service3 of 11
4. Tour Documentary4 of 11
5. Chris & Jay Z Are Cordial5 of 11
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs Advice6 of 11
7. His Love For Karrueche Tran7 of 11
8. Relationship With Rihanna8 of 11
9. Friendship With Tyga9 of 11
10. Competition Between Artists10 of 11
11. Justin Bieber's Media Redemption11 of 11
Is Chris Brown Going to Pay Nearly $3000 For A Hat? was originally published on globalgrind.com