Former attorney Nakita Blocton is back on the line (as Judge-elect Nakita Blocton!) to answer child-support and family court questions. She explains why a judge ordering someone to pay child support doesn’t always guarantee that the person will be able to pay.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Check out more of our exclusive interviews and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
Child Support Payments of the Rich & Famous
1. Future1 of 4
2. Chris Brown2 of 4
3. Lil Wayne3 of 4
4. Kevin Hart4 of 4
Find Out The Child Support Payments Of Your Favorite Music Artists
1. The-Dream Pays Christina Milian $10K A Month For Their Daughter Violet.Source: 1 of 13
2. Nas Was Initially Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife Kelis $51K/month In Child Support, But Got The Judgment Reduced To $25K.Source: 2 of 13
3. After Battling His Baby Mama In Court, Chris Brown Got An Unbelievably Low Child Support Judgment Of $2,500 A Month.Source: 3 of 13
4. Russell Simmons Pays $40K A Month For His Daughters Ming & Aoki Lee.Source: 4 of 13
5. 50 Cent Was Initially Ordered To Pay $25K/month For His Oldest Son, But It Was Subsequently Reduced To $6,700.Source: 5 of 13
6. French Montana Pays His Ex-Wife $7K A Month For His Son.Source: 6 of 13
7. Diddy Pays $40K For His Sons Justin & Christian. There’s Still No Word On What He Pays For His Twins Or His Daughter Chance.Source: 7 of 13
8. Mel B. Receives A Whopping $60K A Month From Eddie Murphy For Their Daughter Angel.Source: 8 of 13
9. Stevie Wonder Pays $25K A Month For Two Of His Nine Kids.Source: 9 of 13
10. Future Claims To Pay R&B Singer Ciara $15K A Month For Their 2-Year-Old Son “Baby Future.”Source: 10 of 13
11. Surprisingly, Shad “Bow Wow” Moss Only Pays $3K A Month For His Daughter Shai.Source: 11 of 13
12. Rock Legend Paul McCartney Pays His Ex-Wife, Heather Mills, A Whopping $70K A Month For Their Daughter.Source: 12 of 13
13. Britney Spears Pays Ex-Hubby Kevin Federline $20K A Month For Their Two Boys.Source: 13 of 13