Lauryn Hill has yet another beautiful reflection of God’s grace to sing about.
Earlier this week, news broke that the singer’s eldest son, Zion, welcomed his first child, and L Boogie’s first grandchild into the world. The 41-year-old glam-ma took to Instagram to share the first photo of her grandbaby Zephaniah, simply captioning the gorgeous pic, “the joy.”
19-year-old Zion is known as the inspiration behind Lauryn’s 1998 hit song “To Zion.” It’s a beautiful thing when your babies have babies. Congrats to the Marley family!
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kelly Rowland, Lauryn Hill, Bradley Cooper, & More!
1. She woke up like this! Pregnant Olivia Wilde was seen leaving the gym in West Hollywood.Source:Wenn 1 of 11
2. Lauryn Hill is photographed in a fashionable frenzy leaving the David Letterman Show and signing autographs for fans.Source:Splash 2 of 11
3. Suki Waterhouse and Bradley Cooper try to make a discreet exit while leaving the premiere of "The Grand Budapest Hotel."Source:Splash 3 of 11
4. Welcome to the winners' circle! Leonardo DiCaprio, director Martin Scorsese, and Jonah Hill pose for photos with the Cinema Vanguard Award, where DiCaprio and Scorsese were both honored.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. Thank God for the glam squad! A model at the Mark and Estel 2014 fasion show prepares to walk the runway by texting her worries away.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Who parties harder than these girls? Our favorite celebrity women got together to walk the runway for the Go Red For Women - The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 fashion show.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. Pretty in polka dots! Kelly Rowland strikes a pose, showing off her awesome biceps before watching the JC Obando fashion show in NYC.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. Alicia Quarles gets her dance on as she makes her way down the runway at the Go Red for Women - The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 Show in NYC.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Three's company for actress AnnaSophia Robb, Model Ireland Baldwin and Bella Thorne, who attended the Go Red For Women The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 Show.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. Adrienne Bailon and Jackie Cruz start off Fashion Week the right way by looking fab at the Desigual show at Lincoln Center.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Joe Jonas and his date Blanda Eggenschwiler were photographed sittin' pretty in the front row at the Richard Chai fashion show in NYC.Source:Getty 11 of 11
So Cute! See The First Photo Of Lauryn Hill’s Grandson was originally published on globalgrind.com