Black Ink Crew‘s Ceaser came through to the morning show studio! He dished about the celebrities out there that he thinks should pay him a visit to get their tattoo game upgraded. He also gives advice for dark-skinned people thinking about getting tattoos.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ceaser also explains what having a tattoo means to him, and recalls his early years as a tattoo artist, and the mistakes he made on some of his customers. He talks about adjusting to the differences between Atlanta life and New York life. Plus, he takes a look at Gary With Da Tea and comes up with a tattoo idea for him on the fly! Check out this exclusive video for more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
8 Tattoos These Celebrities Probably Regret
1. Ochocinco got a tattoo on his calf of his ex-wife Evelyn Lozada’s face.Source: 1 of 7
2. Although they’re together, if Apryl Jones and Omarion ever split up, these tattoos will be hard to get rid of.Source: 2 of 7
3. Keyshia Cole got her ex husband’s name tattooed on her shoulder.Source: 3 of 7
4. Tyga got his girlfiend Kylie Jenner’s name tattooed on his forearm.Source: 4 of 7
5. Nick Cannon got his ex-wife’s name tattooed on his back.Source: 5 of 7
6. Amber Rose got a portrait of ex husband Wiz Khalifa on her arm.Source: 6 of 7
7. Khloe Kardashian got her ex-husband’s initials tattooed on her hand.Source: 7 of 7
Ceaser On Whether He’s Ever Made Mistakes On People’s Tattoos [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com