Cardi B and Offset are about to be hip-hop’s next wedding obsession, as Cardi heads into planning mode. Rumor has it, the event will be an extravagant televised event on BET or VH1. In the meantime, the “Bodak Yellow” rapper is allegedly having trouble finding a major designer to take on the project of her wedding dress.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
But who wouldn’t want to be the designer who outfits one of hip-hop’s most amazing success stories on the most important day of her life? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rae Carruth Jerseys Will Not Be Sold By NFL
- Why Did Netflix Cancel ‘Luke Cage’?
- #Trump Administration To End Legal Recognition Of #Transgender Americans!
- Keyshia Cole Threatens To Fight Another Woman Over Her New Boyfriend [EXCLUSIVE]
Find Out What Your Favorite Celebrities Did This Week On Instagram (10/21-10/27)
1. Marvin Dixon1 of 12
2. Tasha Smith2 of 12
3. Arsenio Hall & Tom Joyner3 of 12
4. Jaleel White4 of 12
5. Tia Mowry5 of 12
6. Janet Jackson6 of 12
7. Serena Williams7 of 12
8. Lionel Richie8 of 12
9. Robin Roberts9 of 12
10. Keo Motsepe10 of 12
11. Paxton Baker, AJ Calloway, & D Nice11 of 12
12. Dominique12 of 12
Is Cardi B Really Having Trouble Finding Someone To Design Her Wedding Dress? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com