If you’re a pimento cheese lover, you might want to check out the Pimento Cheese Festival happening in Cary today from 11am-4pm.
Food trucks will line Academy Street in Downtown Cary to serve their regular menu, along with new dishes featuring a southern delicacy – pimento cheese! Enjoy live music at the Downtown Park, grab a drink from local breweries, and taste some of the best pimento cheese samples from local restaurants. You can even test your skills in the pimento cheese sculpting contest!
-Parking Deck at Cary Town Hall Campus
-Faculty Avenue Parking Lot
-Waldo Street/Walker Street Lot
Accessible parking will be available at Cary Arts Center off Faculty Avenue.
The Kids Are Alright: Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression
1. Willow SmithSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Keri HilsonSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Michelle WilliamsSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Kelly RowlandSource:WENN 5 of 9
6. Mary J. BligeSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Alicia KeysSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Serena WilliamsSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Halle BerrySource:Getty 9 of 9
Do You Love Pimento Cheese? There’s A Festival Dedicated To It In Cary Today was originally published on foxync.com