If you’re a pimento cheese lover, you might want to check out the Pimento Cheese Festival happening in Cary today from 11am-4pm.
Food trucks will line Academy Street in Downtown Cary to serve their regular menu, along with new dishes featuring a southern delicacy – pimento cheese! Enjoy live music at the Downtown Park, grab a drink from local breweries, and taste some of the best pimento cheese samples from local restaurants. You can even test your skills in the pimento cheese sculpting contest!
-Parking Deck at Cary Town Hall Campus
-Faculty Avenue Parking Lot
-Waldo Street/Walker Street Lot
Accessible parking will be available at Cary Arts Center off Faculty Avenue.
No Stigma, No Shame! 13 Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression
1. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Willow SmithSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Michelle WilliamsSource:Praise 102.5 Atlanta 4 of 13
5. Keri HilsonSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Kelly RowlandSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Mary J. BligeSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Alicia KeysSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Halle BerrySource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Serena WilliamsSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. FantasiaSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Audra McDonaldSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Jennifer Freeman13 of 13
Do You Love Pimento Cheese? There’s A Festival Dedicated To It In Cary Today was originally published on foxync.com