If you’re a pimento cheese lover, you might want to check out the Pimento Cheese Festival happening in Cary today from 11am-4pm.
Food trucks will line Academy Street in Downtown Cary to serve their regular menu, along with new dishes featuring a southern delicacy – pimento cheese! Enjoy live music at the Downtown Park, grab a drink from local breweries, and taste some of the best pimento cheese samples from local restaurants. You can even test your skills in the pimento cheese sculpting contest!
-Parking Deck at Cary Town Hall Campus
-Faculty Avenue Parking Lot
-Waldo Street/Walker Street Lot
Accessible parking will be available at Cary Arts Center off Faculty Avenue.
No Stigma, No Shame! 14 Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression
1. NeNe LeakesSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Willow SmithSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Keri HilsonSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Kelly RowlandSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Mary J. BligeSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Alicia KeysSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Halle BerrySource:Getty 9 of 14
10. Serena WilliamsSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. FantasiaSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Audra McDonaldSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Jennifer Freeman13 of 14
14. Michelle WilliamsSource:Getty 14 of 14
Do You Love Pimento Cheese? There’s A Festival Dedicated To It In Cary Today was originally published on foxync.com