Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Megan Thee Stallion Signs Management Deal With Roc Nation!!!
- Shaun Livingston Announces His Retirement From The NBA!!!
- Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Family Has No Intentions of Attending His Snitching Performance in Court
- White CEO Says He Hires Mostly Black Women Because They’re “Less Selfish.” Is This A Good Thing?
- Why Black Girls Are Important In Decriminalizing Black People
- Amazon Music Releases ‘The Birth Of Biggie’ Mini-Doc [Video]
- Popeyes Has People Rolling Their Eyes Over Their New Solution To Sold Out Chicken Sandwiches
- Say What? Black Woman Denied Pedicure For Being ‘Too Big’ For Seat
- SMH: Jack In The Box Drive-Thru Employee Fired For Mocking Deaf Woman & Refusing To Serve Her
- Beginning of The End?: GameStop Announces It Will Close Up To 200 Stores
#RelationshipGoals: We Want To Be Like Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert When We Grow Up
1. #RelationshipGoals: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are The CutestSource: 1 of 1
Teyana Taylor On Which Cities She Would Like Her Husband Play In [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com