Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Sensing Possible End To ‘Racist’ Filibuster, Civil Rights Leaders Are Cautiously Optimistic
- Wale Delivers ‘Folarin II’ Feat. J. Cole, Rick Ross, Jamie Foxx & More [NEW MUSIC]
- KayyKilo & DaBaby “Yeah B*tch,” Jack Harlow ft. Static Major & Bryson Tiller & More
- Halle Berry’s Second rē•spin Edit Collection Is Perfect For Your Fall Athleisure Drip
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- GOP’s School Board Meetings Video That Dems Rejected Uses Black Parents To Push Anti-CRT Propaganda
- Serena Williams Supports Her Hubby In A Hot $399 Alamour The Label Asymmetric Cocktail Dress
- Donald Trump Claims He’s Starting A ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform ‘To Stand Up To The Tyranny Of Big Tech’
- David Duke Is Big Mad Because Donald Trump And Tucker Carlson Keep Jacking His White Supremacist Style
#RelationshipGoals: We Want To Be Like Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert When We Grow Up
1. #RelationshipGoals: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are The Cutest
Source: 1 of 1
Teyana Taylor On Which Cities She Would Like Her Husband Play In [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com