Pop star Demi Lovato wasn’t alone when she overdosed last night according to several sources. The overdose happened at the end of an all night party at Lovato’s home.
TMZ has some of the details.
Our sources say when first responders arrived at Demi’s Hollywood Hills home Tuesday just before noon, they were told there had been a party. We’re told members of Demi’s team were present when first responders arrived, but provided no information about the drug or drugs that caused her to OD.
No word yet on if people left the home before or after the overdose.