Morgan Kendall , a third year law student of North Carolina Central University. Tuesday, she made comments on Facebook. Kendall used the “N” word in regards to African-Americans. It was also stated that she commented , “Wish I could take credit for this” when it came tp the story of the bombs that were sent to the Clintons and Obamas.
Students of North Carolina Central University mentions that, “Kendall has made previous threats of physical violence toward another student. Further, Kendall has informed classmates on several occasions her extensive gun ownership and expertise.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The students strongly demand the following:
1. The immediate dismissal of Morgan Kendall from North Carolina Central School of Law.
2. Immediate increase in school security.
3. An order from the University banning Morgan Kendall from the University premises.
4. Mandatory cultural and historical training during orientation at North Carolina Central University.
5. Implementation of an admissions interview prior to acceptance into any North Carolina 6.
Central School of Law Program.
Text “K975” To 52140 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
Students believe that based off of the NCCU handbook, “Kendall’s actions have violated several provisions of the North Carolina Rules of Professional Conduct. While the Constitution grants every citizen the right to free speech, the United States Supreme Court has held that speech that infringes on the safety of others is not protected under the Constitution.”
It is clear that the students are unhappy with the actions of the university, students say, “Despite a desperate request made on behalf of the School of Law student body to act in the best interest, Kendall is permitted to return to class on Monday 11/5/18. Students have organized a march starting at NCCU School of Law on Monday, 11/5/18 at 3 pm.”
- Flo & Go – “Safe & Savage” Weekly Recap [VIDEO]
- Rapsody’s Goal Is To Be An Example Of Balance & Variety In Mainstream Like It Was For Her Growing Up [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Lil Yachty Doesn’t Understand The Internet Backlash & Answers If He’s Dating JT From City Girls [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST: ROD WAVE
Also On K97.5: