“Pretty Little Liars” actor Tyler Blackburn is opening up about his sexuality in a new interview.
“I’m queer,” Blackburn revealed to The Advocate magazine “I’ve identified as bisexual since a teenager. just want to feel powerful in my own skin, and my own mind, and in my own heart.”
Blackburn, who played Caleb Rivers for seven seasons on Pretty Little Liars and is currently starring on the CW series Roswell, New Mexico, where he plays Alex Manes, a gay war veteran and amputee.
The actor said he’s tired of caring what people think.
“I just want to live my truth and feel OK with experiencing love and experiencing self-love,” he said, adding, “Yes, there is an element of, I want to feel like it’s OK to hold my boyfriend’s hand as I’m walking down the street, and not worry. Is someone going to look and be like, ‘Whoa, is that guy from that show? I didn’t know that [he was queer.]’ I want to own my space now.”
“Now we’re at a place where fluidity is spoken about in such a beautiful way that it doesn’t make me feel as pressured to have it figured out,” Blackburn added.
SOURCE: Advocate Magazine
- Pharrell Williams Has Been Added To The Lion King Soundtrack
- 50 Cent Changes His Mind About Ending Power After Season Six
- Artist That Have Never Won A Grammy / Artista que nunca ha ganado un Grammy
- Foodie Call: Nearly A Third Of Women Have Gone On Dates Just For Free Food!
- Chicago Police Release Footage Of Jussie Smollett With A Rope Around His Neck On Night Of Alleged Attack
- Wake County Summer Food Program Has Begun
- GET THE LOOK: Ciara’s Hairstylist Used His New Wig Line For Her 2019 BET Awards Lewk
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Karlie Alleges That Her Ex Fiance Is Verbally Abusive
- [VIDEO] Lizzo Performs “Truth Hurts” For Her First BET Awards Performance
- NC Lottery Winners Split $7.8 Million
‘Pretty Little Liars’ Star Tyler Blackburn Comes Out As Bisexual was originally published on radionowindy.com